Senin, 17 Oktober 2016

Reasons Sign Agriculture Department of Agribusiness



Good evening friends best wishes for us all, My name Marsilus Sugis, and ordinary day-to-day I am on call Sugis, place and date of birth Selimus, 16 Januaari, 1997, my son sixth of seven children, I come from Sekadau precisely in Hamlet Selimus, Seraras Village, District Sekadau Hilir, Sekadau. History Education, Elementary I Elementary School No. 28 Selimus, St. Gabriel Sekadau SMP, SMA Sekadau work, and now I am studying at a university in the city of Pontianak Pontianak Tanjongpura precisely at the University and I took the Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Social Economics of Agriculture, Agribusiness Prodi. Previously I pray praise and thanksgiving to God Almighty, for the time and the place that has been given to me so that I could stand in front of all my friends and also wanted to give the reasons I chose the Department of Social Economics of Agriculture (Agribusiness). Immediately, the reason I chose the Department of Social Economics of Agriculture (Agribusiness), because I am wanted to be a businessman and wish to deepen further my knowledge in the field of agribusiness, but it also I would like to boast both of my parents who have struggled to finance my college and I do not want to disappoint they are, and why I chose the Faculty of Agriculture, because I wanted to get a degree in a timely manner and would like to deepen my knowledge in the field of agriculture so that I can constantly right or manage the farm of my parents as it should. After a few months I enrolled in the Faculty of Agriculture, I began to get the basics of Agricultural Economics and I will continue to proceed to the next semesters until completion. There is no word other than grateful to have been accepted at the Faculty of Agriculture, University Tanjongpura Pontianak and become a pride for me, the proud parents as well, because I am one who could study at the University Tanjongpura from all six of my brothers. And apologize if there are words that are wrong because humans are not infallible, the final word I say I say many thanks.

2 komentar: